Did you know?
- 4 in 5 consumers search for local businesses online.
- 76% of local searches result in a phone call.
- When customers find incorrect information about your business, 73% lose trust in your business and immediately begin looking for a competitor.
- Up to 40% of location information found online is inaccurate.
- When a business’s listings are complete with correct hours of operation, reviews, photos of your location and staff, and relevant information they are 197% more likely to view that business as a place they can trust.
- As of September 1, 2016, Google made an update to their local SEO algorithm that makes the physical location of a searcher more important than it ever was before in order for your local listings to gain visibility.